Many people are not aware that they can bring a Real Estate Agent to a New Sales office to assist in the purchase of a Condo or Loft.
Here are some of the added benefits of working with a Realtor:
1) The Realtor works for you, not the sales office, therefore looking after your best interests.
2) A Realtor can save you thousands of dollars on the purchase of a new condo or loft project by negotiating on your behalf to reduce the builders required down payment and extending the payment frequency for up to 1 year in some cases, or until closing of the condo or loft project. This could take as long as 2 years. (This gives you more time to save!)
3) A qualified Realtor can help walk you through complicated floorplans and building specifications. Some people purchase condos or lofts without knowing that the elevator or garbage chute is directly outside their door or what direction they are facing. This may cause some problems when trying to re-sell your condo or loft down the road.
4) Some builders are quick to dismiss any questions regarding future developments around their current project. In some cases people purchase a property without knowing that a new project has been planned directly in front of theirs, potentially blocking their view or casting unwanted shadows.
5) Peace of mind knowing that a qualified, knowledgeable Realtor is working for you to maximizing your investment.
Are you asking yourself how much will the service of an experienced Realtor cost? It costs you nothing!
If you have any questions or comments about working with a Realtor contact Steve Arruda and Raynu Khaneja.
It would be our pleasure to assist you!